FREE Photoshop Template for Pinnable Blog Graphics
You know that blog post you spent hours researching and writing, but didn’t feel like spending the time to make a shareable graphic for? You’re missing out. Your goal is to get traffic to your website (aka the home of your business on the internet). If you spend a ton of time creating a juicy article that you really want people to read, I highly recommend creating an on-brand graphic to go with it.
This Pinnable Blog Graphic Template is a creative resource designed for the busy business owner who wants to learn super simple ways to up-level their brand identity and awareness on the Pinterest.
- Blog Graphic Template (optimized for Pinterest ideal graphic: 736 x 1104 pixels, 72 dpi, RGB color mode.)
- Easy-to-use and customizable layered Photoshop template.
- 1-click editable text and layers.
- All shapes are vector-based.
- Neatly organized layers.
- Compatible with Photoshop CS4 and up.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE DOWNLOAD:
- Layered Photoshop CS6 file (.psd).
- Save for web layer instructions.
- Simple help guide pdf with basic steps on how to use template.
YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Requires Photoshop CS4+
- If you don't have Photoshop, you can download a free 30-day trial here:
The download comes with a help guide which covers the basic steps how to use this product.
You can easily change colors, fonts, and images to fit your brand identity and look professional on social media!